We offer a range of exciting career opportunities
We are a close-knit team that is passionate about Agile thinking as a means of delivering business results.
We are experts in agile transformations (specifically SAFe) and have led 12 large-scale agile transformations in the past 4 years for clients such as BMW, Old Mutual, Vodacom, and Absa. We work hand in hand with our clients with the goal of achieving true business agility across their organisations.
Senior Agile Coach
This role is perfect for an experienced agile coach who wants to supercharge their career by experiencing first-hand what it is like to be part of an energetic, fast-growing agile coaching team.
If you are passionate about making a difference, adding value, and changing businesses for the better, then this could be the team for you!
|Coach, educate, inspire and empower employees – be an Agile Evangelis|
|Implementing Agile from individual to business transformations - ensuring goals and plans are aligned to business strategy|
|Thought leadership in clients to ensure that theory can be practically implemented|
|Measuring progress and impact of agile implementations|
|Ensure clear communication between stakeholders|
|Training (SAFe and Scrum Alliance)|
- At least 5 years as an Agile practitioner, especially in a leadership or coaching role
- Considerable experience facilitating and leading meetings, seminars or teaching events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Been part of a PI planning event
- Demonstrable business impact in previous roles at team, coach or business executive level
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Passionate. Want to change the world one business at a time.
- Be a team player. One that is willing to learn from the experience of others in the team and teach from their experience. Check your ego at the door. Due to the varied make-up of the small team, we would require a person that builds the team at every stage
- Hands on. Initially the team will be small and there will be nothing that is “not my job”
- Positive and solution oriented.
- Gravitas. The ability to impactfully land the key points with the key people.
- The ability to thrive in uncertainty – when there may not be clear direction and the world is changing fast
|Scaled Agile Framework qualification (preferably SPC)|
|Bachelor’s degree or Tertiary education in a relevant field|
|Other Agile qualifications a plus|
|Ability to work remotely and onsite when required (CT/ Jhb – infrequent)|
|Ability to influence through (remote) presentation (PowerPoint, Excel etc)|
Want to join our team? Fill in our careers form and let us know.